Website Data Protection Notice
The Racksis website offers to rack Cabnets models and properties. Here we communicate our work such as our Opinions, data protection news and information about data protection rights to the general public as well as our more expert audiences.
Some of the services offered on our website require the processing of your personal data. In such cases, links are available on those pages directing you to the specific information data protection notices about that processing activity.
Your personal data and our website
- The Racksis collects your personal information only to the extent necessary to fulfil a precise purpose related to our tasks as a company.
- We use features of the website to collect personal data in the context of the activities. In particular the website implements:
- an Racksis contact form
- on Racksis live chat
The activities processing of personal data carried out through these features are described in the relevant entries of the Racksis data protection records central register . The web pages containing those forms feature a link to relevant data protection notices, which will give you more specific info, including on how long we keep your personal data and your data protection rights.
We do not keep your personal information for longer than necessary for the purposes for which we collected it. However, we may keep your information for a longer period for historical, statistical or scientific purposes with the appropriate safeguards in place.
- The security of our website and of the data collected is protected by adequate technical and organisational measures. We protect data in transit between your client and our website by using the SSL secure protocol ensuring their confidentiality and integrity.
- Under certain conditions outlined in law, we may disclose your information to third parties, if it is necessary and proportionate for lawful, specific purposes.
- If you have any remarks or complaints regarding the way we process your personal data, we invite you to contact the us.
Cookies are short text files stored on a user’s device (such as a computer, tablet or phone) by a website, which could be used for the technical functioning of a website, for gathering statistics on the use of the website or for other purposes, such as to provide a user with a more personalised experience (for example, to enable an online service to remember your user profile without you having to login again).
Short text files stored on the user’s device by a web site. Cookies are normally used to provide a more personalised experience and to remember user profile without the need of a specific login. Also it can be placed by third parties (such as an advertising network) in end users ́ devices and maybe be used to track. Users when surfing across different websites associated to that third party.
We use social media to present our products and services. In order to protect your privacy, our social media buttons to connect to those services do not set cookies when our website pages are loaded on your device, nor you are immediately redirected to social media or other websites.
Each social media channel has their own policy on the way they process your personal data when you access their sites. For example, if you choose to watch one of our videos on YouTube, you will be asked for explicit consent to accept YouTube cookies; if you look at our Twitter activity on Twitter, you will be asked for explicit consent to accept Twitter cookies; the same applies for LinkedIn.
If you have any concerns or questions about their use of your personal data, you should read their privacy policies carefully before using them.